Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Carissa (Schumacher) Williams

.

Occupation: Vet Assistant

Hometown: Belvidere, IL

Marital Staus: Married

Spouse's Name: Tony Williams (class of BHS 1998)

Spouse's Occupation: Maintenance mechanic for St. Anthony Hospital and Diesel Mechanic for Liebovich Brothers

Children: Emerson Faith was born on September 24, 2004 and Mason Taylor was born on Februaury 27, 2007

Pets:
• my new puppy Raney who is a golden retriever/lab mix.
• we also have four indoor cats (Katie, Annie, Molly, Shadow)
• And then we have two outside/stray cats (Tiggs and Jax)
• And we can't forget the geckos (Mickey and Minnie)
• We kinda have a full house!

What has changed about me:
• Well I think alot has changed.....I am much more outgoing and opinionated now. In high school I was very shy and just went along with the crowd. I am also a proud mommy which I never thought I would be, but I just love it! And I look different than I did ten years ago, but having kids will do that to you!

What hasn't changed:
• Obviously my passion for animals has not went away! I am still very family orientated and love spending time with my friends.

Best or Worst Thing about being in late 20's:
• The worst thing is that my body does not move the way it used to and that is hard to understand. I have to work twice as hard for any results. I'm still two years away from 30 so I am not to worried yet :)

Significant Events in the last 10 Years:
• 1997-went to RVC and studied pretty much everything since I could not decide on a career path.
• 1998-got engaged to Tony. My parents seperated after 25 years of marriage. They sprang this news on me as I was planning their 25th anniversary
• 2000-graduated with an associates in arts from RVC.
• 2001-my fiance enlisted with the United States Navy
• 2002-got married January 19th to my high school sweetheart, In February moved to Virginia Beach, VA for the Navy.
• 2003-my husband goes on a 6 month deployment. I got pregnant the moment he returned!
• 2004-I had my daughter in September via C-Section at a Navy hospital (worst place to have a kid)
• 2005-My husband got honorable discharge from the Navy and we moved back to Illinois so our daughter could grow up surrounded by her family. I got pregnant again--big surprise this time!
• 2006-I had my son Mason via C-Section at RMH (this was a much better experience!) Very stressful year for me. My kids are 17 months apart and I was going crazy!
• 2007-Has been a pretty good year. The kids are now 3 and 20 months. Emerson is starting to take 'care' of Mason and be a good big sister to him.

I did attend the reunion and had a great time. Thanks to all who put it together. It was so nice to see everyone again.





No comments: